Antibiotics - it is nothing like the waste products of microorganisms (mostly mushrooms) and their synthetic derivatives. They either cause the death of bacteria or inhibit their growth and reproduction.
Bacteria - are unicellular organisms which occupy practically all but the blood and cerebrospinal fluid, and a total weight of the adult is several kilograms. But, of course, not all of them are dangerous to health, and some are even useful. Viruses which also cause infections less bacteria is improved microorganisms existing on a complicated circuit.
The most important thing you need to know about antibiotics - is that they are powerless against viruses, they are fighting only against bacteria, some species of parasites and fungal infections. Colds, flu, bronchitis, rhinitis, and many other diseases that people around the world so love to be treated with antibiotics, usually have a viral nature and rarely - bacterial.
When to use antibiotics
Most colds any origin only last 1-2 weeks and the only thing you can do - is to relieve symptoms. But sometimes all at the same bacterial infection the doctor for some reason (the patient's age, overall health, and so on. D.) May prescribe antibiotics.
To distinguish bacterial from viral infection can be difficult. Sometimes laboratory tests are required. For example, it is impossible to determine, due to which there was a sore throat just by looking at him. The reason may be a virus, and irritants in the air, and streptococcal (bacterial) infection. Only in the latter case, the appointed antibiotics - including to prevent rheumatism development, and with it a heart defect.
The most common bacterial origin have a bladder infection, skin infection, severe flowing sinusitis, pneumonia, some ear infections. The most common disease that children should be treated with antibiotics - is acute otitis media.
Side effects of antibiotics
If you take antibiotics in strict accordance with the doctor's instructions, the likelihood of side effects is reduced to a minimum. Yet it is. Antibiotics are struggling not only with bacteria, which are currently triggered infection - fall under attack and those that did not manifesting itself, live in the human body. Advantageously, therefore, the patient may experience a variety of side effects. Although they depend on the individual and the type of antibiotic, there are those that occur more frequently than others:
1. Antibiotic-associated diarrhea. If she runs hard, blood in the stool there, all accompanied by stomach cramps, nausea, you should consult a doctor who will prescribe the treatment. Use medications that "normalize intestinal microflora" is not necessary, as they have no proven benefit.
2. Vaginal yeast infection or candidiasis of the oral mucosa. Normally yeast-like fungus Candida albicans present in the vagina, mouth, gastrointestinal tract, on the skin and does not cause any disease. But because of the destruction of bacteria and reduce competition, he can grow.
3. Toxic epidermal necrolysis. This is a rare but serious allergic reaction, it is manifested in severe lesions of the skin and mucous membranes.
4. Reactions at the injection site (redness, itching, swelling), phlebitis (inflammation of the vein wall).
Safety with antibiotics
In order not to hurt themselves and others, taking antibiotics, you need to follow these rules:
1. You can not stop taking antibiotics as long as not impregnated, coated the entire course. The fact that in this case only kills most bacteria sensitive to the antibiotic. Often, patients with the disappearance of the symptoms stop taking these drugs, and then left, insensitive to the antibiotic the bacteria grow. This leads to the fact that to get rid of them becomes more difficult. Such refractory (resistant) bacteria begin to spread to other people. That is why is necessary to carry out expensive research and develop new and new antibiotics that could fight the mutated bacteria. Because the price of the most modern antibiotics can reach several thousand.
2. Do not take antibiotics without good evidence ( "prevention" in viral diseases). This is due to the same reasons as in the first case. An illiterate antibiotics leads to the fact that among the bacteria, which in this case did not cause the disease, remain resistant to the drug. As a result, they are spread from person to person, causing a variety of diseases that it becomes difficult to treat.
3. You can not arbitrarily take antibiotics prescribed by a doctor in the last time, or assigned to the husband / wife / neighbor / friend with "exactly the same symptoms." Diseases as individual reaction to the administration of drugs, can be very different. Selection in each case the physician needs to do.
4. Do not take certain antibiotics with alcohol. This can lead to unpleasant reactions: shortness of breath, heart palpitations, headaches, and sometimes convulsions, vomiting and reduced cardiac function. This applies to drugs metronidazole, tinidazole, cefamandole, ceftazidime, tsefotetan, moxalactam, chloramphenicol, trimethoprim, ketoconazole (trade names may be different, the full list can be seen here). In other cases, a small amount of alcohol allowed.
But the most important thing: to avoid bacterial infections and reminisce about antibiotics as little as possible, wash your hands with soap and water regularly enough (it does not necessarily antibacterial), especially after toilet visits and contact with the raw meat.
Where to buy and how to buy antibiotics
Buy antibiotics you can in our online store medicines. Here you will find medicines for all occasions at affordable and cheap rates. Also we buying pills we guarantee you anonymity, and very fast delivery to the door of your home.
Cheap Antibiotics Meds Online US:
New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Phoenix, Philadelphia, San Antonio, Dallas, San Diego, San Jose, Detroit, San Francisco, Jacksonville, Indianapolis, Austin, Columbus, Fort Worth, Charlotte, Memphis, Baltimore, El Paso, Boston, Milwaukee, Denver, Seattle, Nashville, Washington
Express Shipping Medications, Lowest Tablets Prices, Great Discounts
Warnings despite upturn in NHS finances
Health bosses are warning the NHS in England is still in a precarious position despite an upturn in its financial performance in recent months.
'Unsafe' Stafford hospital A&E closed to children
Children's accident and emergency services at a troubled hospital are suspended after senior staff said it was "not clinically safe".
Barbecued rare burgers 'pose food poisoning risk'
The Food Standards Agency is warning people not to eat burgers that are pink in the middle, to avoid the risk of food poisoning at barbecues this summer.
Rotavirus infections 'greatly reduced' since vaccine
Rotavirus infections have fallen by 84% in England since a vaccine has been offered to young babies, figures from Public Health England suggest.
Buy medicine online to get best quality with most affordable prices and receive it on time, right after ordering.
John Loffler, Australia
This is the best site, thanks friends are very very happy. and I assure you that soon I will definitely another order with you. I received my order in a perfect way. better than that! thanks and see you soon
Elliot, 53, Tennessee
I just turned 53 young, not so old, huh, and have been suffering from erectile dysfunction for more than 8 years. Different techniques and medications did not help me or were useful just for a while and then the problem returned. Only with Cialis I could ...
Lowest Prices Guaranteed
You find here wide range of medications manufactured with high international standards and correspond to the strict rules of GMP (good manufacturing practice).